location sync is disabled, and location-based wake-ups are disabled,
location sync is disabled, and location-based wake-ups are enabled for iOS 5 through iOS 6 devices.
- applying or removing privacy policies from a label, only if this results in changes to the privacy policies applied to the device.
- enabling the following MDM Profile Setting access rights:
- Allow device erase
- Allow device lock and passcode removal
- Allow query of device information
- Allow inspection of installed applications
When making changes to the location settings, bear in mind that the location of an iOS device is always accessible by the company, except under the following circumstances:
Notifications are displayed when the app is in the foreground or background. When the app is in the foreground, the notification is always displayed in modal alert style. When the app is in the background, the notification format is controlled by iOS Notification Center settings, where users can disable these notifications if desired.