You can configure Ivanti EPMM so that a user on a multi-user device is automatically signed out of Ivanti EPMM. The user is signed-out after an iOS device is locked and a configured time period has elapsed since AppConnect app activity. This feature requires that you are using AppConnect for iOS apps on the device and [email protected] 11.0 for iOS or supported newer versions.
If you configure automatic sign-out to occur after a configured time period, the following scenario occurs:
- A user locks a device which is configured for multi-user access or the user switches to a non-AppConnect app.
- The configured period elapses.
- A user unlocks the device and opens an AppConnect app, or the user switches back to an AppConnect app from a non-AppConnect app.
- Control switches to [email protected] for iOS, which sends a sign-out command to Ivanti EPMM.
The user is signed out of Ivanti EPMM.
- Go to Policies & Configurations > Policies.
- Select the AppConnect Global policy that is applied to the multi-user devices.
- In the Device Details page, select Edit. The Modify AppConnect Global Policy dialog box opens.
- In the AppConnect field, select Enable.
- In the iOS portion of the AppConnect Security Controls on Device section, select Enable multi-user auto sign-out after X minutes of inactivity.
- Enter a value between 5 and 120 for the number of minutes of inactivity before the automatic sign-out occurs.
"Configuring the AppConnect global policy" in the AppConnect Guide for EPMM.