Setting the time zone of a device
This feature is applicable to: iOS 14.0 and tvOS 14.0 devices or supported newer versions. This feature is applicable for supervised devices only and does not require Location Services.
- The time zone device action is also displayed in the Device Details page of a device.
- Time zone changes made in the device will also reflect in the Ivanti EPMM server.
This device action triggers an error if the Force automatic Date & Time restriction is enabled in iOS Restrictions configuration.
- Administrators can search for a time zone. See Advanced searching .
- Go to Devices & Users > Devices.
- Select one or more devices.
- Select Actions > iOS Only > Set Time Zone for the selected device(s).
- Enter the timezone string in the Olson Time Zone ID format, such as Pacific / Midway.
- Select Set Time Zone.