Ivanti EPMM uses compliance policies to ensure that managed devices comply with security and administrator-defined compliance policies. Actions you define in policies, such as placing a device in quarantine, take effect when a device is non-compliant.
Refer to the following Knowledge Base articles for more information on compliance:
- How to determine why devices are out of compliance
- How to block compromised iOS and Android devices managed by Ivanti EPMM
The topics in this chapter include the following advanced topics:
- Managing device compliance checks
- Tiered compliance
- Compliance actions policy violations
- Viewing quarantine information
- Viewing configurations removed due to quarantine
- Custom compliance policies
The features described in this section are supported on macOS devices.