Assigning an administrator the role to delete retired devices
If you are a super administrator, you can assign another administrator the capability to delete retired devices. You are a super administrator if you are:
- Assigned to the global space.
- Assigned the role Manage administrators and device spaces.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Admin > Admins.
- Select an administrator.
- Select Actions > Edit roles.
- For Admin Space, select Global.
- Select the Device Management role Delete retired device.
- Click Save.