Provisioning Profile settings
A provisioning profile is a file containing verification information for an app. Apps are not usable on iOS without a current provisioning profile. There are two types of provisioning profile: app-specific, and wildcard, which works for more than one app. Provisioning profiles are required for distributing in-house apps through the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal.
This setting does not apply to tvOS devices.
- Go to Policies & Configs > Configurations.
- Click Add New > Apple > iOS / tvOS > Provisioning Profile. The New Provisioning Profile Setting dialog box opens.
- In the space provided, enter a name and description for the provisioning profile, such as MyInHouseApp1Prov and “Provisioning profile for in-house app 1”.
- Click Choose File.
- Browse for the provisioning profile and click Open.
- Click Save.
- Select the provisioning profile you created.
- Select Actions > Apply to Label.
- Select the labels to which you want to apply the provisioning profile, such as iOS.
- Click Apply.