An administrator the assigned role of Manage custom attributes, can add, view, edit, search, or remove custom user or device attributes. Custom attributes is a role for the global administrator space.
- Log into the Admin Portal.
- Go to Admin > Admins.
Select an administrator to assign the custom attributes role.
This role is for the Global administrator space.
- Select one of the following options for the selected administrator:
- Actions > Assign to Space > Global if the global space has not been assigned
- Actions > Edit Roles if the global space has been assigned
- Scroll down to the Settings and Services Management section.
- Click the Manage custom attributes option and click Save.