Pushing device profiles
Push Profile is an option that lists the device's configurations and policies. Administrators can essentially 'force push' the selected profile and/or configurations associated to the device. This is similar to an override if something failed and the administrator does not want to do a full check-in, but instead just send the selected profile(s) to the device.
- Expand the device details panel by clicking the up arrow next to the check box.
- Click the Push/Remove Profiles button, found at the top left of the Device Details panel. The device profile page opens.
- The profiles/configurations are displayed by Name, Type and Status.
- Select the profile(s) / configuration(s) and then, above the table,
- select the Push Profile link. The Status field updates with Pending, Applied, or Failed.