Managing Duplicate Devices
This section is applicable to iOS and Windows 8 devices.
Before Ivanti EPMM version 10.6.0.0, duplicate devices with an "active" state were retired. From Ivanti EPMM version 10.6.0.0 or supported newer versions, administrators can set duplicate active devices to the “Unknown” status by selecting Enable managing duplicate devices.
Removal of device records from the Ivanti EPMM database applies to the following retired device types:
- Active Devices with no device details (iOS and Windows 8 devices)
- Devices with no subject holder (iOS and Windows 8 devices)
- Devices with the below statuses (iOS Only)
- Enrollment Verified
Ivanti EPMM also supports Daily, Weekly and Monthly options for scheduling this feature.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Settings > System Settings.
Expand Users & Devices and then select Manage Duplicate Devices.
The Manage Duplicate Devices page displays.
Select Enable managing duplicate devices.
The page expands to display more options.
To disable this feature, simply deselect this field.
- Make your settings using the guidelines below.
- Select Save.
Scan Schedule Frequency
Select the appropriate radio button and make the setting:
Select one option: