To use the query builder:
Select a field on which to search. Hint: you can type a few letters of the field name to see a short list of matching fields, or press Expand All within the field list to see all the fields.
For example, if you select Status, the search engine provides only values available for Status.
- Select an operator, such as Equals.
- Click in the Value field to enter a value you want to search.
- Some fields have predetermined values that you can select.
- Select additional fields and criteria as needed.
- Click All to combine the criteria with a logical AND or click Any to combine the criteria with OR.
- Click Search to display the matching devices and their owners.
To include retired devices in the results, uncheck the check box to the left of the Search button.