Viewing, replacing, and deleting certificates in the user portal
Device users can view, replace, or delete certificates in the user portal.
- Go to https://<Ivanti_EPMM_Server_FQDN>/user.
- Select on the device user’s name in the top right corner.
- Select on Settings in the drop down menu.
The User-Provided Certificate Management page appears.
- To view information about an uploaded certificate, select the “i” next to the certificate.
- To replace a certificate, select the edit icon next to the certificate.
- To delete a certificate, select the delete icon next to the certificate.
Note: When you navigate to MICS (System manager portal) > Security > Certificate Mgmt > iOS Enrollment certificate > View, click on View Certificate in Ivanti EPMM, the entire iOS Enrollment Certification chain is visible, not just the immediate issuing CA certificate.