What client users see after registering their device
The user portal displays:
- Icons for each device management action the user is allowed to perform.
- User and device information, including:
- Device type (iPod touch, 4th gen in the example)
- Status (Active, for example)
- Last check-in (example, 2 hours ago)
- Phone number
- OS and version (to 3 digits, iOS 7.1.1, for example)
- Carrier (for example, AT&T)
IMEI value, if applicable
- Date the device was registered with Ivanti EPMM
- Accounts settings and certificates uploaded by the device user.
- Helpdesk contact information configured by the Ivanti EPMM administrator.
Figure 1. User portal showing user's device information