Configuring content sites in the [email protected] configuration
Content sites configured in the [email protected] configuration are automatically added to the [email protected] app. Device user action is not required. These sites are called Group sites. SharePoint (including OneDrive for Business), WebDAV, CIFS, and DFS sites are configured in the Content Sites section of the [email protected] configuration. Box, SharePoint sites that use Federated authentication, are configured in the Custom Configurations section using key-value pairs.
Content sites configured in the [email protected] configuration are automatically added to the [email protected] app. Device user action is not required. SharePoint (including OneDrive for Business), WebDAV, CIFS, and DFS sites are configured in the Content Sites section of the [email protected] configuration.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Policies & Configs > Configurations.
- Select Add New > [email protected] > [email protected].
- Enter the required information to create or edit a [email protected] setting and add content sites.
- Click Save.
- Select the [email protected] configuration.
- Click More Actions > Apply To Label.
- Select the appropriate labels to which you want to apply the configuration.
- Click Apply.
Variables allow you to configure content server access that is specific to the user or group. For example, in Active Directory, you can specify a user’s home directory on a network drive as an attribute. If you include the variable in the URL for the content site, the user's view of the network drive will be their home folder.
•Requires LDAP or AD integration.
•SharePoint (including Office 365)
Variables for Box and Dropbox are not supported.
You can view the SharePoint or WebDAV URL in [email protected] that you should use when configuring a SharePoint or WebDAV site. This allows you to verify and enter the correct URL in the [email protected] configuration in Core to configure SharePoint and WebDAV group sites.
- Add the SharePoint or WebDAV site as a User site in [email protected]
- In [email protected], tap on the SharePoint or WebDAV site.
- Navigate to the folder you want to configure as a Group site.
- Tap, hold, and then release the ... menu.
- The menu items will display.
- Select one of the menu items to either view the URL or email the URL.
A draft email message with the site URL displays.
Enter an email address to email the URL path.
The URL path for the content site displays.