These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
[email protected] 2.21.0 - Resolved issue
- DWAC-6277: Previously, playing an MP4 video files on Pixel devices would only play sound but no video. This issue has been fixed.
DWAC-6276: Previously, the fetching content error screen would stop responding for Microsoft Office365 connector while using the [email protected] app. This issue has been fixed.
DWAC-6224: Editing and saving file action no longer fails.
[email protected] 2.20.0 - Resolved issue
- DWAC-5974: The [email protected] app is now able to upload or download files from Dropbox.
- DWAC-5942: The File Activity Notifications are now displayed as individual notifications for Uploads and Downloads.
- DWAC-5837: The File Activity History section now classifies file activity status as:
- Downloads or Uploads
- Success or Failure
- DWAC-5826: The word "Table" is now correctly translated to Hungarian.
- DWAC-5228: The [email protected] app can now upload files larger than 10 MB to SharePoint on-premise sites.
[email protected] 2.19.0 - Resolved issue
- DWAC-5972: Previously, users were unable to add User Sites in the [email protected] app on Samsung devices due to HTTPS protocol. This issue has been fixed.
- DWAC-5758: The [email protected] app is now able to modify .TXT files on all connectors such as SharePoint, Box, and so on.
- DWAC-5534: The users can now view and edit .XLS file on the [email protected] app.
[email protected] 2.17.1 - Resolved issue
- DWAC-5823: Previously, [email protected] displayed in Czech when the device language was set to Spanish. This issue has been fixed, and [email protected] now displays as expected in Spanish.