These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
DWAC-6779: The "Save Image as PDF" option is now translated correctly.
- DWAC-6639: Previously, the Docs@Work app would stops responding on Android 9 and 10 versions, when opening files from cache. This issue has been fixed.
- DWAC-6463: Previously, in some cases the Folder icon was displayed instead of the Add icon on clicking the Locate option. This issue has been fixed.
- DWAC-6277: Previously, playing an MP4 video files on Pixel devices would only play sound but no video. This issue has been fixed.
- DWAC-6276: Previously, the fetching content error screen would stop responding for Microsoft Office365 connector while using the Docs@Work app. This issue has been fixed.
- DWAC-6224: Editing and saving file action no longer fails.
- DWAC-5974: The Docs@Work app is now able to upload or download files from Dropbox.
- DWAC-5942: The File Activity Notifications are now displayed as individual notifications for Uploads and Downloads.
- DWAC-5837: The File Activity History section now classifies file activity status as:
- Downloads or Uploads
- Success or Failure
- DWAC-5826: The word "Table" is now correctly translated to Hungarian.
- DWAC-5228: The Docs@Work app can now upload files larger than 10 MB to SharePoint on-premise sites.
- DWAC-5972: Previously, users were unable to add User Sites in the Docs@Work app on Samsung devices due to HTTPS protocol. This issue has been fixed.
- DWAC-5758: The Docs@Work app is now able to modify .TXT files on all connectors such as SharePoint, Box, and so on.
- DWAC-5534: The users can now view and edit .XLS file on the Docs@Work app.
- DWAC-5823: Previously, Docs@Work displayed in Czech when the device language was set to Spanish. This issue has been fixed, and Docs@Work now displays as expected in Spanish.