These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated known issues.
- DWIC-8193: The [email protected] app is unable to update the drop-down value in the Microsoft Excel file.
- DWIC-8189: The "Shared with me" folder is not displayed if user adds the Microsoft OneDrive site through the "Browse SharePoint web".
- DWIC-8160: When performing a search in the Microsoft OneDrive if you select "Continue search on server" option then "Resource not found" error message is displayed.
- DWIC-8155: The [email protected] app might stop working when the app is stopped and relaunched multiple times in a short duration on devices running iOS 15 and higher.
Workaround: Relaunch the [email protected] app.
- DWIC-8138: The attachments might get corrupted, when attaching files to Email+ compose page through [email protected] > Recents folder.
- DWIC-8102: Even after successful upload of a large file (more than 20MB) to CIFS site. The [email protected] app displays Cannot connect to CIFS site error message:
- DWIC-7978: In some cases, even after deleting the files and folders from Microsoft SharePoint web view the files are not deleted.
- DWIC-7869: In some cases, the [email protected] app might display incorrect pop-up message when the active directory password for Sites is changed.
- DWIC-8139: The Arrow keys from Magic keyboard are not working when editing documents in the [email protected] app.
- DWIC-8137: The discard dialog is not displayed when importing file to the [email protected] app when the newly created file is in edit mode in My Files folder.
- DWIC-8136: Sentry encrypted Attachments (attachctrl) sent from ARM64 and [email protected] 2.20.2 devices might not be downloaded or decrypted on other devices having [email protected] 2.20.1.
- DWIC-8113: On iOS 16 devices, administrators cannot disable the “Search Web” context.
- DWIC-7903: When the ENABLE_POLARIS_VIEWER key-value pair is enabled, for some files in the Polaris viewer the content of the file in the original document might not match with the document in the print.
- DWIC-7867: In some cases, the "Security operation failed" error message is displayed on the [email protected] app when you tap on a video that failed to import successfully.