These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated limitations.
Ivanti [email protected] 2.23.0 - Limitations
- DWIC-8323: The [email protected] app might stop responding when large files (Approximately 500MB) to Microsoft SharePoint corporate sites.
- DWIC-8302: After rebranding also, [email protected] App icon in dock screen is showing old image. Please perform either of the below listed actions if new [email protected] or FilePass icon is not shown after installing the latest version of the app:
- Restart the device
- Swipe between the home screens
Ivanti [email protected] 2.22.0 - Limitations
DWIC-8288: The following error message is displayed when you copy and paste a slide from .PPTX file and open the file with native viewer:
"Cannot display this file type"
Workaround: File can be opened with Polaris viewer. (enable_polaris_viewer=true)
- DWIC-8250: When adding review comments to a file, the reviewer or author name is displayed as "POLARIS OFFICE".
Ivanti [email protected] 2.21.0 - Limitations
DWIC-8216: The "Share with me" folder is not showing all the subfolders available for external tenants.
- DWIC-8201: The "Resource not found" alert is displayed when opening some files under the "Shared with me" section.
Ivanti [email protected] 2.20.2 - Limitations
- DWIC-8096: Some files might not render when you open files through the Open-In option to other AppConnect and non-AppConnect apps.
- DWIC-8081: When content is copied from one app to another on iOS 16 devices, a prompt is displayed. For example: “[email protected]” would like to paste from “Notes.” In some cases, the behavior is inconsistent in iOS 16 devices and the prompt is not displayed even when the content is copied from one app to another.