These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
- DWIC-8523: Previously, the downloaded or imported files in the Files section of the Docs@Work plugins were displaying incorrect timestamps. This issue is now fixed.
DWIC-8315: The Docs@Work app now displays replies that were added as Comments or Annotations using Adobe Acrobat.
- DWIC-8418: In the iOS17 Beta release, the Paste option on the Docs@Work app was not working. This issue is now fixed.
- DWIC-8355: Previously, the Microsoft PowerPoint embedded font was not displayed correctly on the Docs@Work app. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-8311: Previously, the ANSI text files would show invalid data and become unreadable on the Docs@Work app. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-3808: The My Files tab in the Docs@Work app, now displays the modified .PPT file in list after saving.
DWIC-8307: The Paste option is now working after copying a slide from Microsoft .PPTX files present in the My Files folder.
DWIC-8306: Previously, files might get corrupted after slide is edited and saved on a .PPT file in Remote sites. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-8193: Previously, the Docs@Work app was unable to update the drop-down value in the Microsoft Excel file. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-8166: Docs@Work no longer shows resource not found error on trying to access documents from Microsoft OneDrive site, when the configured content site is at folder level.
- DWIC-7869: In some cases, the Docs@Work app might display incorrect pop-up message when the active directory password for Sites is changed.
- DWIC-7789: Unable to access Docs@Work extension from the Email+ app after the device screen turned Off and On.
- DWIC-8213: Previously, the Docs@Work app had performance issues when used with Apple Pencil. The Docs@Work app has now updated the PSPDF Kit to the latest 11.0 version to fix this issue.
- DWIC-8065: Previously, the Docs@Work app would stop responding after the iOS device was upgraded to iOS 15.5. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-7872: Previously, the Docs@Work app would stop responding if the SharePoint site was added as a federated authentication site. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-7820: The "Save a Copy" option for restricted PDF file is now localized as per the device language.
- DWIC-7814: The Docs@Work app now opens .RTF files on devices with iOS 15 or iOS 15.1.
- DWIC-7725: When importing videos to Docs@Work using the Add media option, the Import spinner is displayed until the file upload is completed.
- DWIC-3085: Previously, for some files the print preview option would display a blank page on Polaris document viewer. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-7797: Previously, the Docs@Work app might intermittently corrupt files (such as PPT or Image) that were created or shared with other AppConnect apps. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-7792: Previously, the Docs@Work app would display incorrect format when previewing an ANSI encoded file. This issue has been fixed.