About [email protected] for Android configuration
- If you have an existing deployment of the [email protected] functionality embedded in [email protected] for Android devices or available through the AppConnect-enabled apps required for Android devices, you must still create new configurations for deploying the [email protected] app.
- If you are using the Default AppConnect Global Policy, you do not need to create a new policy.
- Configuring an AppConnect container policy is required only if you did not Authorize for Apps without an AppConnect container policy in the AppConnect Global policy. Or, if you want to configure a different set of data loss prevention policies for [email protected]
- Standalone Sentry configured for AppTunnel is required if you want to tunnel traffic to content repositories. CIFS traffic must be tunneled through Standalone Sentry.
- Use the [email protected] configuration to specify:
- AppTunnel rules
- content sites
- [email protected] app behavior
Ensure that only one [email protected] configuration is applied to a device.