About [email protected] for iOS configuration
[email protected] for iOS is configured in Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform. The UEM platform is either Ivanti EPMM or Ivanti Neurons for MDM.
- If you have an existing deployment of the [email protected] functionality embedded in [email protected] for iOS devices or available through the AppConnect enabled apps required for iOS devices, you will still have to create new configurations for deploying the [email protected] app.
- If you are using the Default AppConnect Global Policy, you may not need to create a new policy.
- Configuring an AppConnect container policy is required only if you did not Authorize for Apps without an AppConnect container policy in the AppConnect Global policy. Or, if you want to configure a different set of data loss prevention policies for [email protected]
- Standalone Sentry configured for AppTunnel is required if you want to tunnel traffic to content repositories. CIFS traffic must be tunneled through Standalone Sentry.
- Standalone Sentry configured for ActiveSync is required to open encrypted email attachments in [email protected]
- Use the [email protected] configuration to specify:
- AppTunnel rules
- Content sites
- [email protected] app behavior
For more information on Configurations, Configuring [email protected] for iOS.