Edit functionality in [email protected]
The editing feature is available by default. If you want to restrict mobile device users to read-only access to enterprise content, you can turn off editing in [email protected] Enter the DISABLE_EDITING key-value pair in the Custom Configurations section of the [email protected] configuration. The key-value pair disables the following in My Files and all content sites in [email protected]:
- Creating new files and folders
- Importing images from photo gallery
- Uploading to and deleting files in the backend resource
Disabling the edit functionality in [email protected]
You disable the edit functionality in [email protected] using key-value pairs. If editing is disabled, device users will no longer see the edit options in [email protected] Users will also not be able to switch to edit mode while viewing a document.
- In the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal, go to Policies & Configs > Configurations.
- Select the [email protected] configuration for which you want to disable editing.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Custom Configuration section.
- Click Add+ to enter the following key value pair:
- Click Save.