Device users can sort content sites by site name, creation date, or last opened. In addition, they can order the sites in ascending or descending order.
- Go to Settings in Docs@Work.
- Tap the Site Order option.
- Tap one of the following options to Sort:
- Alphabetical Names: to sort by content site name.
- Creation Date: to sort by the date the content site was added to Docs@Work.
- Last Opened: to sort by when a content site was last opened.
- Tap one of the following options to order the content sites:
- Ascending: to order alphabetically from A to Z or from the most recent to the oldest date and time.
- Descending: to order alphabetically from Z to A or from the oldest to the most recent date and time.