These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
- DWIC-7872: Previously, the [email protected] app would stop respoding if the SharePoint site was added as a federated authentication site. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-7820: The "Save a Copy" option for restricted PDF file is now localized as per the device language.
- DWIC-7814: The [email protected] app now opens .RTF files on devices with iOS 15 or iOS 15.1.
- DWIC-7725: When importing videos to [email protected] using the Add media option, the Import spinner is displayed until the file upload is completed.
- DWIC-3085: Previously, for some files the print preview option would display a blank page on Polaris document viewer. This issue has been fixed.
- DWIC-7797: Previously, the [email protected] app might intermittently corrupt files (such as PPT or Image) that were created or shared with other AppConnect apps. This issue has been fixed.