Before you configure Email+ for iOS:
- Ensure that all devices to which you plan to deploy Email+ must be able to access
https://activate-emailplus.mobileiron.com. This URL enables the use of ActiveSync features in Email+. No identifiable information, however, is reported to the server.
- If you are using Sentry to allow access to your enterprise ActiveSync server, you must have either an Integrated Sentry (Ivanti EPMM only) or Standalone Sentry installed and configured for ActiveSync with the necessary device authentication set up.
- For related documentation see the following:
- For information on how to install Standalone Sentry, see the Ivanti Sentry Installation Guide
- For information on how to set up Standalone Sentry for ActiveSync, see Ivanti Sentry Guide for Ivanti Neurons for MDM OR“Adding an entry for Standalone Sentry in Ivanti EPMM” in the Ivanti Sentry Guide for Ivanti EPMM
- For information on how to set up Integrated Sentry, see “Adding an entry for Integrated Sentry in Ivanti EPMM” in the Ivanti Sentry Guide for Ivanti EPMM.
- For Ivanti Neurons for MDM, you will configure the Exchange (ActiveSync) service as part of the Standalone Sentry setup for ActiveSync.
- In an Email+ deployment separate Exchange configuration is not required. The Email+ configuration contains the necessary settings. For more information on Configuration see, Configuring Email+ for iOS (Ivanti EPMM) and Configuring Email+ for iOS (Ivanti Neurons for MDM). For more information on key-value pairs, see Additional configurations using key-value pairs.