Configuring [email protected] for iOS to open mailto links in Email+ for iOS
Administrators can configure [email protected] for iOS to open mailto links in Email+ for iOS using key-value pairs. When device users click a mailto link in [email protected] for iOS, Email+ is automatically used.This feature allows administrators to maintain good security across the organization by ensuring that users go from a secure browser to a secure email application when clicking a mailto link.
- Select the [email protected] configuration in your UEM and click Edit.
- In the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal, go to Policies & Configs > Configurations.
- In Ivanti Neurons for MDM, go to Apps.
- For custom configurations, click Add to add a key-value pair.
- Add the key mailto_prefix, and assign any of the following values:
email+app://<Email+ for iOS app>
Used for launching one of the apps within Email+ for iOS, such as the email app itself, calendar, or contacts.
email+launcher://<browser URL scheme>
Sets Email+ as the default app to open mailto links.
- Save the configuration.