These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated known issues.
- APIM-9110: For some Calendar events the 'No Response' status includes organizer name also.
- APIM-9108: After upgrading to Email+ 4.8.0 for Delegated Calendar recurring events, the 'No Response' status includes organizer name.
Workaround: After upgrading to Email+ 4.8.0, remove and add the delegated calendar gain to fix this issue.
APIM-9095: Delegated Mailbox mails are not synced in real time when Email+ app is not in background.
APIM-9088: In some cases, when adding an attachment to a Delegated Calendar invite close to the max permitted attachment size of server or Email+ configuration. The Email+ app might display the "Mailbox full or message is too large..." pop-up even when the attachment size is less than the permitted size.
The mail is successfully sent.
- APIM-9079: For Delegated Mailbox, no server search results are displayed if query is up to three characters only.
- APIM-9077: The organizer details are displayed twice in "To" field when using the "Reply all" option.
- APIM-9065: Application not responding error is displayed, when using the edit or reply all option for a calendar invite which has more than 200 attendees.
APIM-8897: In some cases, the Message list and Message view becomes empty periodically for delegated mailbox.
APIM-8896: The new Email+ AppConnect app thumbnail is not update under the App Catalogue in the Ivanti Neurons for MDM.
APIM-8891: In some cases, "Access Denied. It can happen due to insufficient permissions" message is displayed for delegated calendar when editing or canceling an occurrence for the received invite by the delegated calendar owner.
APIM-8883: The 'Setup could not finish' notification does not appear when there is invalid configuration.
APIM-8882: The range of synced emails for Delegated mailbox account for One week setting in Day to sync is one day less.
APIM-8878: The second new email is duplicated for Delegated Mailbox when the Wi-Fi is turned On deleting the first mail (Intermittent server issue).
APIM-8874: The value set for "Day to sync" setting for Delegated mailbox account does not match the value that was set in the "email_default_sync_period" key-value pair or Default sync period restriction and is the same as for Primary account at the moment when Delegated mailbox was added to the Email+ app.
APIM-8825: Max sync and Default sync period is not applied to Delegated Mailbox.
- APIM-8430: Previously edited occurrences of the recurrent events are duplicated when you edit all events in the series.
- APIM-8287: The calendar events are not synced when the server returns prohibited symbols in response to sync events.
- APIM-8283: The delegated calendar events might not sync if the delegation level is Reviewer or Author level permissions.
- APIM-8278: The content in delegated event description is displayed with tags on the Edit screen and as a formatted text on the View screen when richtext_event_support is disabled.
- APIM-8121: The certificate might still get displayed in the list under the username even after the certificate was removed from the username.
- APIM-8019: If the device language is set as Turkish, then the Email+ 4.2.0 app does not display the login screen.
- APIM-7727: The Email+ app stops responding when you create a new event or open an existent event on Samsung S8 device running on Android 7 version.
- APIM-7720: The Calendar event might not open when Calendar notification is tapped. This happens because the password prompt is not displayed when SAM is logged out.
Workaround: To open the Calendar events using the notifications, enter the passcode in SAM by tapping on Secure Apps Manager app or Email+ app.
- APIM-7664: When the Email+ app is configured with Modern Authentication and the value for email_exchange_host kvp is changed from "exchange server" to "sentry" then the following issues are observed:
- the notes and tasks might fail to sync.
- the account icon and display name is not displayed.
Workaround: From the Android device, delete and reopen the Email+ app from the Recent apps page.
- APIM-7601: The Email+ app does not display an error message when there is no supported app available to open an attachment when tapped on the download notification.
- APIM-7544: The Email+ app might display deleted mails in the inbox.