These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated known issues.
Email+ 4.6.0 - Known issues
- MIPIM-10276: Calendar delegation feature might not get disabled after removing the calendar_delegation flag from enabled_features and ews_min_allowed_auth_mode key-value pair at the same time.
Workaround: Only remove calendar_delegation flag to disable this feature. After calendar delegation is disabled, ews_min_allowed_auth_mode key-value pair can be removed at a later time.
Email+ 4.4.1 - Known issues
- MIPIM-9899: In some cases, when there are a lot of updates from calendar, the Email+ app might take longer to load mails in the viewer.
Email+ 4.4.0 - Known issues
- MIPIM-9759, SET-22936: The spinner in the status bar might keep spinning all the time when the Email+ app is opened in the foreground. It might incorrectly indicate about the current network activity but there is no functional impact on the users.
- MIPIM-9747: In the calendar search view, event occurrence displays an incorrect time on daylight savings times day. The time is displayed incorrectly not just on the mentioned day but exactly between 3 AM and 4 AM when the time is being switched to DST (1 hour once per year). If the event time is 3 AM - 4 AM, it will be shown as 3 AM- 3 AM.
- MIPIM-9728: In some cases, the attachments might not get loaded for events from delegated calendars.
Workaround: Try again later or use OWA.
- MIPIM-9682: The Spoken_Content feature in some cases is not reading the complete email content in the Email+ app, and the email subject is read twice.
- MIPIM-9509, SET-22675: In some cases the images in the email signature might get swapped between the senders and receivers emails when both users have an image in a signature.
Email+ 4.2.0 - Known issues
- MIPIM-9429: Task that is created in the Email+ app with special symbols in the Subject field, does not sync with the server.
- MIPIM-9362: The auto-generated mails from SharePoint site is not rendered correctly on the Email+ app. The Action Required buttons are also not available to provide access.
Workaround: Use the Microsoft Outlook desktop client or Office 365 web app.
Email+ 4.1.0 - Known issues
- MIPIM-9233: If a draft is created in Email+, synced with Outlook, and then edited and saved again in Outlook, angular brackets get appended (only when the recipient field is not an SMTP address) to the recipient field and to the recipient contact each time the draft is edited.
- MIPIM-9232: On upgrading from 3.18.0 or earlier versions to 4.1.0, the Email+ app might reset on some devices. The Email+ app default screen is displayed with no items. Users will be required to re-enroll the app. Any items in local draft folder will be lost.
- MIPIM-9179: When the Calendar view is switched from Month to Day, the Email+ calendar day view might display previous days event details.
- MIPIM-8966: In some cases, emails with attachments might get stuck in Outbox folder.
Workaround: Re-launching the Email+ app might resolve the issue.