These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
Email+ 4.6.0 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-10140: Previously, all the events of the owner would get removed from the Delegated Calendar when the owner enabled or disabled private events permission on the Email+ server. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9729: On iOS 16 devices, administrators can now disable the “Search Web” context menu when the AppConnect Data Loss Prevention policy is enabled.
- MIPIM-9166: Previously, when a new email was sent to a user with a display name in the "LastName, FirstName" format in the Email+ app and was saved in the Draft folder, would display the name in the"To" field as two different email IDs in the Outlook app. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.5.2 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-10064: Previously, the Email+ app was unable to fetch the certificates that were uploaded to GAL for email encryption. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.5.1 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-10048: Previously, the Email+ app did not apply encryption automatically when replying back to Signed and Encrypted emails. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.5.0 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9984: Previously, when Chrome was set as the default browser using email_url_scheme_http and email_url_scheme_https KVPs, the hyperlinks did not open in the Chrome browser. This issue has been fixed.
Additionally, the url scheme values have been changed for Opera:
- email_url_scheme_http: touch-http
- email_url_scheme_https: touch-https
The following new url scheme values have been added for Edge and Firefox
- Microsoft Edge:
- email_url_scheme_http: microsoft-edge-http
- email_url_scheme_https: microsoft-edge-https
- email_url_scheme_http: firefox
- email_url_scheme_https: firefox
- MIPIM-9941: Previously, the inline images in an email body with same filenames but different files extensions would get mixed up. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9919: Previously, after changing the email password on the server, the password prompt could appear without or with a frozen keyboard. The issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9682: Previously, the Spoken_Content Feature in some instances was not reading the complete email content in the Email+ app, and the email subject was read twice. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9509: The images in the email signature no longer get swapped between the sender and receiver emails when both users have an image in a signature.
Email+ 4.4.1 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9843, SET-23054: Previously, the Email+ 4.4.0 app sync was failing in case Sentry was used for Microsoft Office 365 connection and conditional access rules on Microsoft Azure allowed traffic from Sentry, not devices. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9831, SET-23036: Previously, there was a delay in loading emails in low network connectivity specifically in case of SMIME emails. The network connectivity logic has been enhanced to improve performance. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.4.0 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9540, SET-22058, SET-21756: Previously, when a user replied to a specific email containing bare line feeds (BLFR) and submitted it to a server that did not allow BLFR, caused an error where the mail client being unable to submit this message. Now the Email+ client recognizes BLFR and removes the troublesome lines in order to mitigate the error.
- MIPIM-9528, SET-22694: In some cases, embedded inline images sent from OWA to Email+ could be elongated. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9511, SET-22652: In some cases, the Email+ app was not displaying any changes made to the recurring calendar invite in the daily view mode. The issue was reported for the Japanese language but it has been fixed for all languages.
- MIPIM-8396, SET-20627: Previously, the voiceover feature for iOS did not pronounce the Flag and Delete buttons correctly in the Email+ app. The issue is fixed for the refactored mail list which is an early preview feature. It can be enabled by adding modern_mail_list flag to enabled_features.
- MIPIM-7916: Previously, when replying to an event the Email+ app did not exclude the email addresses that were added to the alias list. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.3.0 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9496, SET-22589: Previously, the dial-in option for a Microsoft Teams event was not working when the "richtext_event_support" value was added to "enabled_features" key-value pair. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9487: Email+ for iOS no longer crashes with Google Exchange Account.
- MIPIM-9484, SET-22554: In some cases, users would observe a delay in downloading the full body of the message. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.2.1 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9462: During Email+ upgrade, the database migration would get stuck on the "Optimizing Database" screen for some user accounts. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.2.0 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9385: Previously, in some cases a new email would not render properly in the Email+ app. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9278: Mails in German language are now localized correctly, even when the mails are moved from one folder to another in the Email+ app.
- MIPIM-9233: If a draft is created in Email+, synced with Outlook, and then edited and saved again in Outlook, angular brackets no longer get appended to the recipient field and to the recipient contact each time the draft is edited.
- MIPIM-9232, MIPIM-9413: Upgrading Email+ to 4.1.1 or lower would reset the Email+ app on some devices. With upgrade to Email+ 4.2.0, the contents of the Email+ app are now resynced and restored from the server automatically.
The contents of the Draft folder are not retained if the draft was created on the Email+ app.
- MIPIM-9179: Previously, when the Calendar view was switched from Month to Day, the Email+ calendar day view would display incorrect event details. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-9121: Previously on the Email+ app, attachments were corrupted on some devices. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.1.1 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9257, SET-22202: Previously on particular mail servers, the mail body was not displayed when replying to an email in plain text format. This issue has been fixed.
Email+ 4.1.0 - Resolved issues
- MIPIM-9174, SET-20692: Previously, the Email+ app calendar displayed all day events stretched for the whole day instead of a tile. This happened only on the days when daylight saving started or stopped as per local time zone. This issue has been fixed with a transition to Exchange ActiveSync 16 protocol. Add the modern_sync_engine and eas_16 values to the enabled_features key-value pair. The Exchange server should also support EAS16 protocol.
- MIPIM-9147: Previously, the Speak Content Accessibility function was not working on iOS 13 devices. This issue has been fixed.
- MIPIM-8807: Previously, the network activity indicated by a spinner in the status bar would spin constantly. The issue has been fixed in the new sync engine by adding modern_sync_engine value to enabled_features key-value pair.