Ivanti Go for iOS securely connects your iOS device to your company network so that you can easily access email and other work resources. With Ivanti Go, you can:
- Easily get access to corporate resources such as email, calendar, and contacts on your iOS device.
- Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
- Discover and install work-related applications on your device wherever you are.
- Automatically comply with corporate security policies.
- Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Ivanti Go works with Ivanti Neurons for MDM supported by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Ivanti Go is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization. Learn about Mobile Device Management (MDM) at https://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/multi-os-management/ios.
Ivanti Go upgrade information
After an upgrade to Ivanti Go 76 or newer versions, if an AppConnect passcode is required, device users are prompted to set up a new AppConnect passcode when they first launch Ivanti Go or launch an AppConnect app.
If the AppConnect passcode policy is changed to require a new passcode and Ivanti Go is upgraded, device users are prompted to set a new AppConnect passcode or biometric when they launch Ivanti Go or launch an AppConnect app. After some time, they are prompted again for their AppConnect passcode or biometric.