The organization maintains a higher level of security by configuring mailto links tapped in [email protected] to open in a secure email app.
- [email protected] must be AppConnect enabled.
- Divide for iOS must be installed on the user’s device.
Configuring [email protected] to open mailto links in Email+ or Divide
To configure [email protected] for iOS to open mailto links in Email+ for iOS:
- Sign in to the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal.
- Go to Policies & Configs > Configurations, select the [email protected] Setting that applies to the devices of interest, and click Edit.
- Under Custom Configurations, add a key-value pair.
- In the Key column, enter mailto_prefix.
- In the Value column, enter one of the following values:
Sets Email+ for iOS as the default app for opening mailto links.
- Click Save.
Select the labels to which you want to apply this [email protected] setting. Apply the labels to the relevant devices.
If mailto key-value pair is not added in the [email protected] configuration, then the mailto links will open in Native mail application and not as per the Open-In DLP policy.