These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
- ISB-4638: Previously, the application name "Ivanti Web@Work" on the Apple App Store was visible and searchable as "MobileIron Web@Work." This issue has been fixed.
- ISB-4510: Previously, the Web@Work app would stop responding after the iPadOS device was upgraded to iPadOS 15.5. This issue has been fixed.
- ISB-4391: When using iPad with iOS 15, the Web@Work app no longer corrupts files (such as .Docx or .PDF) which are opened on other apps.
- ISB-4300: The Web@Work app is unable to login to Entrust portal when the device is registered with Cloud.
- ISB-4253: The Web@Work app now supports TAB key within the web page. The TAB key is not supported in the address bar and other buttons.
- ISB-4343: Previously, the Web@Work app was unable to auto-play videos on iOS devices. This issue has been fixed.
- ISB-4316: In some cases, the Web@Work app was unable to render PDF files on sites with WKWebView and displayed an 'URL not supported' error message. This issue has been fixed.