After installing Ivanti EPMM, administrators can access the following administrator tools:
- Admin Portal
- System Manager
Use the Admin Portal to manage:
- Users, both local and LDAP .
- Devices, both employee- and company-owned.
- Configurations, settings, and policies, such as security, privacy, and synchronization policies, Wi-Fi and VPN settings, cellular connectivity and single-app mode policies.
- App distribution, including publicly available apps and apps developed in-house.
The Admin Portal is installed as part of the system setup. Refer to the On-Premise Installation Guide for Ivanti EPMM and Enterprise Connector for installation details.
Use the System Manager for performing configuration tasks, such as:
- Managing network settings .
- Configuring security settings.
- Managing Ivanti EPMM within your network infrastructure.
- Upgrading Ivanti EPMM.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance.
Refer to the Ivanti EPMM System Manager Guide for information on using the System Manager.
Admin Portal and System Manager credentials
During setup, two local users having the same credentials are created, one for the Admin Portal and one for the System Manager. If you make changes to the roles or password for the Admin Portal user, the changes do not affect the System Manager user.