Displaying device lists from devices dashboard charts
You can use the devices dashboard charts to display device lists by specified criteria.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Dashboard > Devices.
Click a category from one of the dashboard charts (for example, click a slice in a pie chart or a bar in a bar graph).
The devices included in that category are displayed in a separate window.
The advanced search box displays at the top of this window.
- Click the X at the top of the window when you are done.
The advanced search box displays the filter that generates the device list. You can:
- Use the filter to rerun the search.
- Modify the filter to generate a different set of devices.
- Save the filter as a label, creating a dynamic label that represents the devices defined by the filter at a given time.
- Click the Reset button to delete any changes you made to the original query.
- Click the Clear button to delete the current query criteria.