Remove from label
Removing a device from a label removes the following from the device:
- The tag that makes it a part of the associated group (see Using labels to establish groups for more information on labels).
- Policies applied to that label.
- Apps applied to that label.
- iBooks applied to that label (iOS only).
- Log into the Admin Portal.
- Go to Device & Users > Devices.
- Select the check box for the device or devices.
- Click Actions > Remove From Label.
- Select the label from the Remove From Label dialog.
- Click Remove.