Generate a certificate signing request (CSR)
- Log into System Manager.
- Go to Security > CertificateMgmt.
- Select Manage Certificate in either the PortalHTTPS row, the ClientTLS row, or the iOS Enrollment row.
- Select Certificate Options > Generate CSR.
- Fill in the form, as necessary. Refer to Upload client certificate (CSR) window for details.
- Click Generate.
- Open a text file in a text editor or application.
- Copy the content between BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST and END CERTIFICATE REQUEST and paste it into the text file.
- Open a second text file.
- Copy the content between BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY and END RSA PRIVATE KEY and paste it into the second text file.
- Click Close.
- Submit the text file you created in step 8.