Generate a self-signed certificate
You can generate a self-signed certificate for:
- The Ivanti iOS Mobility Management Best Practices
- The Ivanti Sentry configurations
- The Portal HTTPS certificate, the Client TLS certificate, or the iOS Enrollment certificate.
Log into System Manager.
Go to Security > Certificate Mgmt.
Select Manage Certificate in either the Portal HTTPS row, the Client TLS row, or the iOS Enrollment row.
Select Certificate Options > Generate Self-Signed Certificate.
Click one of the following self-signed certificate options:
- Generate Self Signed RSA Certificate
- Generate Self Signed ECDSA Certificate