You can upload a certificate after you receive the CA certificate from the certifying authority.
- Log into System Manager.
- Go to Security > Certificate Mgmt.
- Select Manage Certificate in either the PortalHTTPS row, the ClientTLS row, or the iOS Enrollment row.
- Select Certificate Options > Upload Certificate.
- Select a certificate based on the following information:
The CA certificate file you received from the certifying authority.
A generic CA certificate file.
- Click Upload Certificate.