This mechanism for handling AppConnect app-specific configuration is deprecated, although still supported.
This mechanism is replaced by the mechanism described in Handling AppConnect app-specific configuration.
If you have already used this legacy mechanism, modify your app to use the new mechanism as soon as possible.
If you are adding app-specific configuration handling to your app for the first time, use the new mechanism.
For information about the legacy mechanism for handling AppConnect app-specific configuration, see:
- Overview of legacy configuration handling
- Communicating with the Ivanti client app using intents for legacy configuration handling
- App-specific configuration legacy data flow
- Contents of the Intent objects in legacy configuration handling
- Tasks for legacy configuration handling
- Sample Java app for legacy app-specific configuration handling
- App for testing legacy configuration handling
- Best practices for handling app-specific configuration