The configuration process involves the following steps:
- Install and configure Reporting Database:
- Install Monitor by running the Reporting Database installation.
- In the Reporting Database System Manager, ensure that the Monitor service is enabled.
- Enable monitoring the monitor server (optional).
Configure Core and Sentry.
In Core System Manager:
- Include enabling data export from the desired syslog servers
- Select which kind of data to export from the selected servers.
- Add Monitor as a Syslog server
- Use CLI commands to enable audit logging and health monitoring.
- Access Monitor.