These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there are no associated resolved issues.
- IOS-18124: After the Activation was completed, the iOS MTD Activation status displayed intermittently on random devices. This issue has been fixed.
- IOS-17870: Previously, Ivanti Mobile@Work displayed a threat error after deleting the client and re-registering with Ivanti EPMM. This issue has been fixed.
- TA-1462: When Tunnel was configured for MTD only (without Ivanti Sentry or Ivanti Access), blocked phishing URL notifications sometimes did not display as expected. This issue has been fixed.
- AC-22037: Previously, the Out of Compliance App threat is not consistently being detected, thus causing the local action not to trigger. This issue has been fixed.
- IOS-17330: When anti-phishing was enabled, VPN sometimes turned off while browsing on a cellular network, thus causing issues while browsing and downloading apps. This issue has been fixed.
- IOS-17329: When anti-phishing was enabled on the device, App download and page loading sometimes failed. This issue has been fixed.
IOS-16105: After upgrading to iOS 12.4, client devices with MTD enabled displayed the local network prompt. This issue has been fixed.
VSP-61699: The MTD sinkhole VPN and the MTD anti-phishing VPN are removed from the device when the MTD License is inactivated.
IOS-17007: Previously, when an MTD provisioning profile was installed from Core, the profile would incorrectly generate a "risky profile" notification on the client device. This issue has been resolved. zSDK 4.19 is now available, and fixes the problem.