These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated limitations.
AC-21840: In Device Admin mode on Android 13 devices, during the provisioning of identity certificates, when copy/pasting the password from the clipboard to the certificate dialog, [email protected] is not extracting the certificate password if the clipboard icon was tapped beforehand.
Workaround: Do not tap on the clipboard icon before pasting the password. A ticket has been filed with Google.
AC-21784: On Samsung devices with OS v7, the Threat card in MTD was taking too long to display and the back button was not returning device user to the [email protected] Home page. Additionally, the Phishing scan worked intermittently.
- AC-21742: Location permissions, which were locked and auto-granted on devices, remain locked on Android version 10. This occurs even after new settings on Endpoint Manager for Mobile ( Ivanti EPMM 126.96.36.199+ > "Disable Auto-Grant Location Permissions for Work Profile Devices") are used to release this lock. This issue exists on multiple Android vendor devices.
- AC-21494: During migration, when there is no managed Wi-Fi configuration in Cloud, the managed Wi-Fi configuration pushed to devices from Ivanti EPMM is not removed upon Retire.
- AC-21473: In Pixel 12.x devices, when the customized Lock Screen message for Android Enterprise devices is set by the administrator to the full 256 character string, the complete message is not displaying on the device's locked screen.
- AC-21364: Android devices versions 10 and below, "Allow Back Up Services" is not supported in Work Profile mode and Work Profile on Company Owned Device mode. There is no Workaround.
- AC-21345: Password Complexity is not reflected when device OS is upgraded from Android 11.0 to Android 12.0. There is no Workaround.