These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated known issues.
IOS-18416: The application name is not updated on AppStore to reflect the new name "Ivanti [email protected]" The application is visible and searchable on AppStore with the existing name "MobileIron [email protected]"
- IOS-18413: [email protected] does not authorize AppConnect app [email protected] when the device is offline.
IOS-18411: [email protected] with VPN displays a warning (red exclamation icon) when returning from the background.
- IOS-18329: In Ivanti [email protected] for iOS, the Integrated App Catalog's button title in German is truncating.
IOS-18124: The iOS MTD Activation status displays intermittently on random devices after the Activation completes.
Workaround: The MTD Activation may return to protected status when iOS device users close and relaunch [email protected]
- IOS-18116: [email protected] displays a red warning exclamation mark and "Not connected" upon the [email protected] app launch.
Workaround: If device user waits a few minutes, the warning will disappear.
- IOS-17839: When the MTD Anti-phishing VPN is enabled and the device is not connected to the network, ""Device Status"" does not get updated.
Workaround: When client is closed and re-launched, ""Device Status"" updates and displays the correct status.
- IOS-17771: Upon upgrade, the [email protected] tab does not display.
Workaround: Conduct a device check-in. The [email protected] tab displays.
- IOS-17656: Featured Banner is not supported in Native App Catalog.
- IOS-16684: After resetting the password via 'Forgot Password' option, Biometric+Passcode authentication scheme is switched to just Passcode one.
Workaround: Biometric authentication can be manually enabled in the client Settings panel after resetting the password.