New features summary
If a release does not appear in this section, then no associated new features were added to this document for that release.
UI text changes for rebranding: UI text has been rebranded to align with Ivanti standards. For example, MobileIron PIV-D manager has been replaced with Ivanti PIV-D manager. This change applies to:
MobileIron URL and Copyright screens
Log and feedback generation entries
Notifications for product downloads, and
References to other MobileIron products or names.
- Support for Android 12: This release provides support for Android 12 by wrapping it with the AppConnect for Android 9.3.0 wrapper.
- Download from Google Play: PIV-D Manager is now available to download from Google Play.
- Content changes for rebranding and distribution: Product documentation has been rebranded to align with Ivanti standards and is now available on the Ivanti documentation website. This includes changing the product name of "MobileIron Cloud" to "Ivanti Neurons for MDM."
- Online guides now include previous releases: Online guides are now cumulative, offering information for the current release and at least one previous release.
- Support on Android Enterprise devices: MobileIron PIV-D Manager is supported on Android Enterprise devices. The support on Android Enterprise devices is available only for MobileIron Cloud deployments. The devices must be registered with MobileIron Cloud in Device Owner mode.
The PIV-D Manager for Android Enterprise is available to download from http://support.mobileiron.com/mi/android-pivd-ae/current.
- Support of Android 11: This release provides support for Android 11. The app is available in the following flavors:
- AppConnect wrapped app.
Android Enterprise app.
PIV-D Manager for Android Enterprise is supported only with MobileIron Cloud deployments on devices registered in Device Owner mode.
- Rebranding: MobileIron has updated the PIV-D Manager for Android icon and user interface color scheme.
- Product name change: MobileIron PIV-D Entrust is now MobileIron PIV-D Manager.