You can configure the Reporting Database to send RDB run status notification emails that contain information about the status of the current RDB run.
To configure RDB run status notification emails:
- Log into the Reporting Database System Manager from: https://<RDB SERVER>:8443/mics/mics.html
- Go to Settings > Reporting Database
- Select Actions > Edit Preferences.
- Place a check mark in the Notify RDB Run status box.
- In Admin Email field, enter the email of the admin to receive the RDB run status emails.