Recommendations for macOS in-house Application Developers
This section details the recommendations that are intended for in-house application developers.
When an in-house application is pushed from Ivanti Endpoint Manager Mobile (EPMM) or Ivanti Neurons for MDM, the Ivanti [email protected] for macOS application is designed to scan the application installation status from the root application folder and not the user specific application folder. For the installation status to be displayed properly in [email protected], consider the following recommendations:
- Ensure that the in-house application is installed in the root application folder.
- Ensure that App Bundle ID is used in the Package ID field.
- Log in to the Ivanti Neurons for MDM administrative portal > App Catalog.
- Search for the application.
- Edit and update the App Bundle ID in the Package ID field.