These are cumulative release notes. If a release does not appear in this section, then there were no associated resolved issues.
Ivanti [email protected] for macOS 1.82 - Resolved issues
- MACAGENT-2856: Previously, if the pkgutil tool detects any bundle ID of a deleted application, Ivanti [email protected] for macOS could not reinstall the application. This issue is now resolved.
- MACAGENT-2921: Previously Ivanti [email protected] 1.81 was not working as expected because the HTTP error code was returned from the server in some cases. If you upgrade to [email protected] 1.82 version, the issue is resolved.
- MACAGENT-2906: Previously, if the Enable client manual certificate authentication option is selected in Ivanti Endpoint Manager Mobile (EPMM), the following issues occurred:
- The MDM check-in stopped working and the devices stopped communicating with the server.
- The Ivanti [email protected] for macOS check-in failed.
This issue is now resolved. If the device check-in fails, retire, cleanup, and re-register the device.
Ivanti [email protected] for macOS 1.81 - Resolved issues
- MACAGENT-2849: Previously, during the installation of the macOS Device Enrollment Program (DEP), macOS created a token for the primary user (_miuser) instead of creating a token for the specific (Ivanti [email protected]) user. The Bootstrap Token Available status displayed as “No” on the Device Overview tab and resulted in the following issues:
- During the device enrollment process, the FileVault encryption did not occur on macOS Big Sur, a message was displayed that the device needed to be encrypted, and the user was prompted for the system password.
- When enrolling a device running on macOS Big Sur to Ivanti Neurons for MDM through the Device Enrollment Program (DEP), the Bootstrap Token was not enabled for the user account.
- MACAGENT-2775: Previously, multiple entries of applications were displayed on the Ivanti Neurons for MDM administrator portal under the Installed Apps tab for devices when you push an upgraded version of an application over an existing version. This issue is now fixed. Starting from Ivanti [email protected] for macOS 1.81 release, only the latest installed version of an application is listed under the Installed Apps tab for a device.
To resolve these issues, the security token has been disabled for the primary user (_miuser).