Ivanti Automation powered by RES
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (Query Client)
Use the Task Query Microsoft Configuration Manager Client to create status reports of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager clients or to obtain an overview of the software distribution packages that were advertised to them.
- Select Query Client Status to create status reports of Configuration Manager clients, including client version, cache options, service states, etc.
- Select Query Client Advertised Packages to obtain an overview of all software distribution packages that have ever been advertised to the target computer, including local status of the advertisement, last run date and exit code.
- Select Query Deployed Applications to obtain an overview of all applications that have ever been deployed to the target computer, including software version, install time and install state. Applications that have been deployed with a Task Distribute Software with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager in which the option Distribute to local Agent only (faster) was selected, will not be shown in the Query results.
- This Task requires Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Client to be installed on the target computer.
- For more information, see the Microsoft documentation.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.