Ivanti Automation powered by RES
Welcome to the Ivanti Automation 2019.3 help
Ivanti Automation increases IT productivity and efficiency by dividing and reducing the workload across all IT skill sets.
Increase Operational Efficiency
With Ivanti Automation, you can streamline complex operations and help free IT staff for strategic projects. You can increase productivity with extensive out-of-the-box knowledge while minimizing ad-hoc, unsecure and complex scripting and provide a central point of automation.
Improve Compliance and Security
With Ivanti Automation, you can control who can make changes to the IT environment with real-time audit capabilities and provide better governance. Patented trust security enables enterprises to automate with increased security and efficiency.
Gain Greater Strategic Value
Ivanti Automation saves costs by enabling quicker and more accurate deployments while leveraging existing technology investments. It eliminates single point of dependencies and empowers anyone to manage anything from simple to complex change requests, with the control required by the expert.
How to navigate to the information you need
The latest version of this help is available on the web here:
More Ivanti Automation documentation is available in the Ivanti documentation download page's Automation section:
When you open the Help, use the Contents tab to navigate through all topics. The nodes in the navigation tree generally match the nodes in the Console.
- The section About Ivanti Automation presents general information about Ivanti Automation. This includes its network architecture and Ivanti Automation glossary.
- The section Setup offers help when configuring the Datastore, licensing, Ivanti Identity Director integration and Global Settings.
- The section Jobs offers help when scheduling Jobs.
- The section Library offers help when configuring Modules, Projects, Run Books, Resources and Variables.
- The section Topology offers help to manage the Ivanti Automation components.
- The section Administration offers help when doing administrative tasks. This includes retrieving information about the Datastore, creating administrative roles, and auditing changes.
- The section General functionality offers help when configuring Conditions, Evaluators, Functions, Parameters, Trusts, Building Blocks and Instant Reports. In addition, it includes a glossary and a compatibility matrix.
Further useful information
You can find more documentation at https://help.ivanti.com at the Automation documentation downloads section. Useful reading includes:
- Introduction to Ivanti Automation: this document explains the concepts of Ivanti Automation.
- Getting started with Ivanti Automation: this document describes how to configure a new Ivanti Automation environment.
- Getting Started with Ivanti Automation Agents for Unix/Linux: this document describes how to configure Agents for Unix/Linux.
- Getting Started with Ivanti Automation Agents for Mac OS X: this document describes how to configure Agents for Mac OS X.