Ivanti Automation powered by RES
Module Versioning tab
At Library > Modules, you can configure and manage Modules. Modules are containers for the Tasks that you can execute on Agents. Modules hold information about how these Tasks should be executed, such as Task settings, order of execution of Tasks, parameters and conditions. When configuring Modules, use the Versioning tab to view a list of changes made to the Module, including all known versions of the Module.
- The Current version field specifies the latest saved version number of the Module. It is possible to change this version number manually by clicking , regardless of the global setting Use automatic versioning.
- The Version column specifies all versions of the Module.
- The Comment column specifies the comment that Console users made about individual versions.
- Use the drop down field to customize the number of Audit Trail results that are shown per page.
- Use the navigation buttons to browse through the various pages.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.