Ivanti Automation powered by RES
Project Modules tab
At Library > Projects, you can configure and manage Projects. By combining several Modules into one Project, the Modules in the Project can be scheduled as one Job instead of a series of separate Jobs. When configuring Projects, use the Modules tab to manage the Modules in the Project.
Modules are containers for the Tasks that you can execute on Agents. Modules hold information about how these Tasks should be executed, such as Task settings, order of execution of Tasks, parameters and conditions.
- When adding a new Module, you can use the Instant Search field when selecting Modules. To find a specific Module, simply start typing part of its name. As you type, the list will be filtered to show only items that contain the search term. Alternatively, you can just browse the tree of available Modules.
- When you disable a Module in a Project, the Module will only be disabled for the Project and not "globally".
- To create a duplicate of a Module, select it and click Duplicate. Creating a duplicate of a Module is useful when you need to configure a new Module that only slightly differentiates from an already existing Module in the Project. By changing the values and settings of a duplicated Module, you can customize it to your needs. This saves configuration time.
- You can add multiple Modules to a Project.
- To create sets of Modules, right-click the Modules tab and click Add Separator. Separators are a visual aid to enhance readability in Projects that contain many Modules; they do not affect the execution order of Modules, but make it possible to configure visible sections of Modules that, for example, are related to each other. In addition, it is possible to add a descriptive text to a set of Modules.
- The name of a separator can contain a maximum of 255 characters.
- The description of a separator can contain a maximum of 4000 characters. The use of hyperlinks is supported.
- To change the order of execution of Modules in the Project, select a Module and use the arrow buttons. Likewise, use the arrow buttons to move any separators up or down the list of Modules.
- To set conditions on a Module, select the Module and click Conditions. Module conditions determine whether a Module in a Project should be executed, skipped or failed.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.