Ivanti Automation powered by RES
Agent for Mac OS X
With the Agent for Mac OS X you can perform the following desktop automation Tasks on machines running Mac OS X:
- Mac OS X Automator (Invoke)
- Mac OS X Command (Execute)
- Mac OS X Computer (Reboot, Shutdown)
- Mac OS X Computer (Inventory)
- Mac OS X Computer (Uptime)
- Mac OS X Disk Space (Query)
- Mac OS X Installed Programs (Query)
- Mac OS X Resource (Download)
- Mac OS X Software Package (Install, Remove)
These Tasks are grouped in the Task library Mac OS X in the Console.
For more information on installing or updating Agents for Mac OS X, see https://help.ivanti.com/res/help/en_US/IA/2019/GS/Default.htm#cshid=AMacGS.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.